Thursday, November 22, 2007

so random

Doodle doodles..
That time I was angry with my (FYP) teacher rmb?
=I


*********


And then he told us NOT TO PRINT the notes after we have all printed. So Kiong drew this for me on the "wasted" notes I printed. Cute baby. =) No hair... fat cheeks.. and the No.8 eye brows...

*********

Our trip to a fish farm at PasirRis.
I wanna have a swing like this some day.
it is actually a swing with seats facing each other,
and then swing... swingg... never stops. =)


*********

i don't rmb having this photo. haha.
But i kinda like it.
My friend is inside.


********

Harvesting our crops.
It was tedious and lots of work to be done.
But it was all fun with everyone around! :)
Guess what veg we grow lei...
veggies

siao bai cai!
our six trays of crops..



*******

I stuck this neoprint on my water bottle.
I think we all look pretty happy here.
Pretty AND happy actually hehe. =D
Long time since I met them! and i can't wait to meet them this sat.



*********


When we were sweet young things.


**************


A few days ago.. Was studying for my agro test.
Sigh.. Let's not go there :(
I am definitely not smiling like this after the test.


**********


My popcorn container.
Still have popcorns inside leh. Dunno if it's still edible tmr...
Such a sweet thing. :)



********



Okay bye! sleep.

1 comment:

huiyi said...

WAHAHAH! LOOK AT MY SUPER DUPPER BLUR FACE IN THE SEC SCH NEOPRINT!!!
LMAO