busy lah.
hate it when I have so much things to do, and then headache suddenly comes out of no where, making me feel so tired and sleepy. Nothing seems to be going well for everyone. Whole air around feels so suffocating and moody. Competitive smell, ahh....
Was in school early in the morning to continue the prac frm last thursday. Realised that one column of well was pretty much empty. Feels so screwed up when doing the prac, cause you might not get anything with nothing incubated. Of course, possibility that the solutions got dried up, but yeah... like a box of chocolates, you'll never know whatcha gonna get. sucks.
Was late for xu lesson.
one word : pissed.
hello? time table we arrange one is it? you think we like to be after 03 for ur lesson is it? you think we want you to repeat the whole lessson again for us it? you think we like it? is it is it is it!?
I mean, you have your own character problem, impatient, hot-tempered, don't make it sound like it's our job to accomodate you can? Not like it's our fault that you had to repeat the lesson again for us, so it doesn't help that you teach at a speed that no one can follow as though we have learnt it before but just because you taught the lesson to ANOTHER CLASS just before us. tmd, today damn pissed with him when i was constructing the molecules. amd then suddenly he just went off when nicole haven't even hand up the worksheet.
BRRoAAAH!!
our fault?!
tmd tmd tmd you..
and if you haven't learnt over the years, when a woman is angry and pissed, you should never ask for any favours or help ALRIGHT. maybe exceptions to of course people special to me la. But you should know man, linda is 六亲不认 when she's angry.
maybe i'm stressed up too.
hate it when i'm inefficient, can't work.
like i'm useless.
Hopefully a bath will work it's magic!
oh btw Enchanted is a pretty cute movie, =)
I know, busy and I still have time for movies right. But it has been ages since I stepped into a theatre leh. Always feel that pinch when I know I can watch it from *ahem*, some where else soon, hah.
tata.
takecare everyone.
;)
No comments:
Post a Comment