Wednesday, March 11, 2009

what the banana is wrong with singtel?!

I got charged for this like oraclevision music pack thingy for the past few months in my singtel bill. I have totally zero idea where it came from and I don't even know who to call to unsubscribe since it's a singtel provider and not from Singtel, or so they say. Hmmmmf.


so then i googled online, finally (damn i should not have procrastinated and i would have saved so much money over the months), and to my horror it's actually a music pack which comes free for 3months when I upgraded my singtel line and subsequently u have to pay.


it's like a TOTALLY USELESSSSS thing to pay for. Every few days or so they just send u an sms asking if u wanna download this song, or this song, for additional charges as well. And then u get used to the smses and when the 3 months is finally over, they send you an sms to ask if u wanna download this particular song, and then only ask if you wanna unsubscribe at the very end of that typical sms. and if you miss it, it's gone case.

and then, you have to start paying like $5 + GST monthly for them to continue asking if you wanna download this song.


scammer!


and so when i finally managed to get hold of how to unsubscribe (dial*1626), this was what happened: [it's all in smses]


Singtel: Pls reply with your option 1)Check upgrade availability.. .... ... 7) Unsubscribe Content services.. .. .. [and so I replied 7]

after 2 minutes..

Singtel: To terminate yr existing content pls reply reply with option 1)MP3 music pack, 2)etc... [and so I replied 1]

after 2 minutes..

Singtel: You have chosen to terminate "MP3 Music pack". To confirm pls reply "Y" [and so I replied Y!]

after 2 minutes..

Singtel: Sorry your request has been cancelled or your session has expired. Pls call *1626 again. [wtf???!!]


banana banana banana.


it's not even MY FAULT their stupid machine takes 2 minutes to reply each sms. what? how fast is their session man? I tried again after that and all three sms was done within a minute. so it IS THEIR problem.

It's not even about my wasted 6 smses. But singtel has been giving me problems ever since i've recontracted. like charging me value added servicessss such as Auto roaming ($10), voicemail ($5) and that idiotic MP3pack ($5) for montthssss, even though I've canceled them countless times and they still charge me the following month.

I called their customers service and was put on-hold for over ten minutes. And that woman said "i'm sorry it's not under your name i need to speak to Mr Tan before I can do anything. yes yes i know you're his daughter i still need to speak to him first."

I've proved everything! his IC his full name our telephone numbers our addresses, and still that woman hanged up my phone after less than 2 minutes! because i wasn't with my dad at that time.

And so when i finally called again, with my dad and demanding him to pass it back to me and not speak another additional word and just prove he's my dad (how hard can it be to prove he's my dad man! what they want, DNA reports?!!!), they refused to admit it was their wrong. saying that I was the one who wanted those services and their system didn't record that I've canceled those subscriptions.

you idiotic piece of shit it's your problem not mine, i want to know why too, and that's the whole point I'm calling.

and then when i finally THOUGHT i got over those value added services, insisting that they waive off whatever shit they charged otherwise I'm not gonna pay my bill and i'm gonna call for their superior and of course they relented. and yeap, my next month bill showed "$15 charged for early termination of Autoroaming service".


banana.


i'm telling you every month's bill from singtel is nightmare. it's unjust and frustrating that i have to call EVERY SINGLE MONTH. and for sure, i'm gonna change my subscriber after this plan ended. And i'm pretty sure they're going CHARGE me like another few $50s for changing subscriber shit. I don't wanna give a damn about their shit anymore. shitty pieces of shit.



argh.
I hate paying THEIR bills.

No comments: