Sunday, February 22, 2009

And the weekend just zoomed past like that.

haha, oh Jermaine decided to read the twilight series, finally. And at the rate she's reading, I am pretty sure she loves it as well. Heheh.

she's really at the "can't-put-the-book-down" stage. LOL.
I have no idea why I am so happy to see her reading the books.
Satisfaction. Glad. haha.

oh, and i really really really do hope the midnight sun will be published, someday... just can't get enough of it huh... sigh.


********

I just painted my finger nails blood-red, haha.
decided to put some decors on it.
And then yeah... will probably on last for a day.

I can never get them to last past a day with those irritating gloves.. Painting of nails require full concentration, no multi-tasking with movies or food. Oh, music will do but yeah, can't do much multi-tasking when we paint nails right??

Why oh why do I still love painting my nails I wonder! It makes me kinda... happy you know! weird. LOL.


*****************

Time to get a new wardrobe (!!!), in addition to the one we already have!! haha.

our wardrobe is really small to begin with, so we need an "extension".
gonna put it over the bookshelves area, and shift the bookshelves upstairs to my top bed.

probably just put a mat or cushion to make it our reading area.
Shifting can be so fun!

now we just..
need a wardrobe to begin with, haha.

***********************

Our boxes of clothes arrived today. Which was why we are quite determined on our new wardrobe.

I'm starting to be.. addicted to online shopping! it's like, you'll never know what you're gonna get until it arrives. haha.

and surprise surprise, you've got new clothes delivered.

Of course, I can't shop for my shoes online. I need some shopping outlet somedays.. :) i love shopping for shoes! so nice so nice.. :)

********************

Parents just came back from Cameron highlands.

they love travelling too, and it's their recent hobby I think. Expensive too. They're just starting from Asia, but i have a feeling they will be expanding their travel sites soon. haha.

I like it when they go travel.
partly because the house will be empty and the kids rule. heh heh.. :P
But most importantly, I think it's so.. honeymoon-ish right??
:):):) wah.. so sweet so sweet.

But I bet they are probably quarrelling half the time during the travel.
Ah.. what's new right? haha.

I wish I could go travelling at some point in my life. this period where I can travel wherever I want to, when ever. And every leave/time-off that I take, it would be for a new destination, at another part of the world.

**********************

Oh, Kiong paid for a very cute pen for me. haha.
just a pen. ok, two pens.
i'm super happy still hahaha.
It's a funny feeling to be happy over a pen, :P

*********************


Do you know it's true that most women would actually choose death over being fat? And that more people are afraid of getting fat than cockroaches. and that also, more people are afraid of cockroaches than death!

i was just thinking the other day, in the lab... if one day i got disfigured/acidified/burned or if one day i had to eat some medications that will make me obese or plump.. I don't know what I would do. Stay at home, hide in the room.. Or might as well just die right?

it's such a cruel world we're living in right?


*****************



I know, it's parts and pieces of random stuffs which I can't link them up, so yeah.. it's everywhere, all over the place, don't mind me..

No comments: