Thursday, January 29, 2009

Midnight Sun

For the past two days, or rather past two nights, I was busy with this! Midnight Sun Draft. The Midnight Sun is supposedly the twin of Twilight, read side by side to it, cause' it IS Twilight but in Edward's perspective in the entire book, written by Stephenie Meyer of course. And this is the draft (half way done) that was accidentally leaked out.

I stumbled upon it when I was just surfing for another twilight book and the website came up and was soooo pleased with the treasures I found haha!


And though it is just the draft, it's equally exciting as reading Twilight for the first time. You get to know now all the questions and blanks that were not explained and just simply forgotten. You get to know now how Bella's first day of school was like for Edward, what everyone thinks when she first arrived; You get to know more about Alice!! And the future(s) she saw of Bella, finally in words, and not your own assumptions; some secrets to Bella's impenetrable mind; what her friends are actually thinking; and basically just what everyone is thinking since it is in Edward's perspective in that book, or draft....


Must read!!
It's really really enlightening to your first go at Twilight, and then you'll see Twilight in a really different light, and everyone differently too. But it's just a short short part. Sigh.


OOOOHhhh!! Alice is so cute!
I can't wait for the real book to come out! But just seems a long way more to go. And I might forget about it by then, haha~


Obsession.
***********************


so that was for the two nights after cny, after mahjong. work is such a chore that is a must. everyone, me included, seems to be planning on venturing on a new path soon. And I really hope the year would be.. brighter and more peaceful ahead. And not be so gloomy...


Still having a little cny holiday mood, haha. Still wanna play, and enjoy every moment I can. The future seems so scary to me recently, I used to be quite sure of the future, knowing what I want, and so I expected what my future will be like and I'm just living the days, like planned. And now, the future just seems to be so shifty, moving here and there until i don't know where, until everything is just so unsure. We're talking about loans.. banking.. education.. credit cards.. marriage.. family.. savings.. insurance.. I felt so depressed after that.


Where am I? what kind of world am I living in?

No comments: