Monday, October 27, 2008

head is spiiiningg~

I never made it to the news.
hahahahahaha.

The holiday weekend.. was nothing to be happy about. in fact, it was everything but happy.

But I will remember it still, remember that I once had such an unhappy...day. i closed my eyes and started seeing everything fall apart, for the first time. It felt like..the world crumbling down. or something of tt sort. I felt.. the thin air, oxygen getting sucked away, suffocation. like i would never be happy again (hahahaa. must be the dementors!!!)


So..drama.
or maybe it was all just a fiction of my imagination.
i dreamt everything out.
but it was all.. so... real...
short and painful.




someday we'll know if love can move a mountain
someday we'll know why the sky is blue
someday we'll go dancing on the moon
someday we'll know, why i was meant for you





**************



Pictures of the marathon! :):)
Please don't mind our messy hair.. =X














i was browsing thru the old photos again. deleting...
and i wondered..if i was ever truly entirely happy before?
can't remember.....



na~ a very chao ahlian photo of me, in my opinion.

No comments: