Friday, August 22, 2008

my own world.

I got a new colleague! and her MSN nick is so... inspiring.

人不能看南和北,因为那里没东西


True huh? We cannot see front and back at the same time. One shouldn't be two faced. Shouldn't have a left and right boyfriend. haha. i guess i think too much.


Finally shifted to culture bench and started doing it alone this week. Tough work cuz everything is new. But... i hope i'll get used to it.. SO busy these days, I have no time for my nini until next week! KLK has grown so big already. and that naughty rexy has already made donut pregnant again!! I dunno what to do with the new.. "batch". sigh.



And soon,I'm going to be a weekend girlfriend. Sigh sigh.. days would be so miserable.


I was just filing up my movie studs a few few weeks ago and it's so.. nostalgic.

From my first concert.


To our first movie with the classmates..


Our second movie with the classmates..


to the movie the day we got together.


On Shermin's birthday (trip to zoo) i remember.



Ah.. nvm. some photos. I had so many things on my mind when I had no time to blog, but sitting infront of the comp, mental block.

So.. JB trip on the 3rd AUG :)

the singing...


The food..


The shopping. Cheap cheap splurges = happy!


The very chio (and cheap) mascara for nini.
SUPER pretty and cheap somemore!I bought at... 24RM I think! and onnly for my nini~~ I hope it works la. The eye drops and everything were so cheap too! Probably about 3/4 the price from singapore. And the heels is my best buy wahhaha.. 70RM, with 50% off, convert to SGD it's less than $15! :D I dunno when I'll wear it but I just bought it. I haven't even worn it until now. But nevermind. :)



And then on national day our dept enthu abit. Decided to have pot luck bbq at ECP. Found an extremely nice spot (at the pavillion leh!) just beside macdonalds :)

Cycling of course, all the way to bedok jetty.. Dark clouds hovering.

Shall upload photos to shutterfly soon ah. If not close down my photoalbum~ so many things have happend these two weeks actually.




Oh, we had kfc in JB. the Kfc in m'sia have chicken rice wor.... and I think my hod is very pretty (in white)


prettier in real life I think.. :) and talented! Women with brains are so charming.



Today I had the worse scare in my work till now. I received a bag from our usual client and I put it aside first while I finished my routine samples. And a few hours later when I started doing the bag of samples, I realised an urgent sample to be done. It was an anaerobic blood bottle (and then i'm supposed to do blood culture) from a new born baby, a twin. And I'm supposed to do a gram stain, sensitivity test to see if there's gram neg bacilli or other pathogenic organisms in the blood.

It's a critically urgent one because the hospital/clinic is waiting for the results and if it's delayed the baby might die. WTF RIGHT?!!

I could have just killed a baby. I mean, caused the death.

I was so guilt stricken inside. Why did I leave the bag there for later? Why didn't I open it up and do it first? What if the baby died? What if her twin was waiting for the blood. In any way, I must have caused so much anxious waiting and suffering for the babies and their parents I feel so awful.


I hope.. they're alright..

No comments: