Friday, August 01, 2008

incense.

HAIIiiii.. have been so busy these days. some how work became so troublesome lately as compared to when I first learnt at that bench. Soon I'll be heading over to the other bench and it's going to start all over again. learn learn learn. make mistakes and feel bad. I guess it's true that the more you know, the more responsibilities you'll have. You need to take care of your own work, check and double check. It's a different kind of responsibility as compared to being a student where it's important to listen and memorise (for exams). Learning is another thing.


I'm just not cut out to be a good student. I'm lazy, I can't remember the facts, I blabber and hate teachers/lecturers, I look forward to breaks so I can have my favourite food, I snack in lesson most of the time. I don't have what it takes to be a student in any way. Actually, I don't even know what I'm good at. Oh ya, talking nonsense.


Hmm... I bought a psp two days ago. So sudden. and I'm lovin it. I can't bring myself to buy ds even tho the games are supposedly more fun. But... I can't stand the graphics, like so... matte. And the screen scares me. Like if I poke harder it'll crack which probably will! Anyway, I bought the psp so it's only natural that I speak good bout it haha~


speaking of which! it has been so long since I used ~ and - and those designs. It's like I used to sign off as "linda-" or "~dada~" years and years ago and it just died off in me.


And to my sudden realisation, I actually waste a lot of smses because I always type in full words and use very few sms "slang" like 2nite(tonight), hm(home), col (call), niwae(anyway), orite (alright), bz(busy), etc etc.

I shall learn... to save sms usage.



Oh and 七月到了!!! My favourite chinese festival is not chinese new year actually. I especially love dumpling festival. and mooncake. CNY just reminds me of cleaning....buying of goodies.. irritating relatives.. trouble buying clothes.. hanging up red stuffs all over the house and then tearing it out... damn troublesome la!

On the other hand dumpling festival I get to try dumplings and only dumplings from everywhere. But this year... expensive. so i didn't eat much also. Mooncake festival is just... loving. under the moon. lanterns. fire-sticks. and I sleep exceptionally peacefully on that month somehow haha!


So anyway, it's the 7th lunar month, and things are ALWAYS creepy. I only started to realise such stuffs after year one when lamkokkok told us. and yeah, it only happens in THIS MONTH! so... can't wait for 八月十五 to come!!



And to my friends reading.. it's quite sad that we can only communicate through our own blogs. Like it's weird to sms/call each other now. It wasn't what I had in mind when I gave my url. It was just a way to pen down, or rather type out, my thoughts and experiences in my day to day life, to keep a diary and remind myself of the days, to let you know how I'm doing. And now it was the only way we could...'talk'. sometimes. But I'm beginning to get it, whatever it is. I've always believed that friends stay forever, but sometimes fate comes and go, and sometimes, luck is all I have.


Whatever happened to our friendsforever and let's keep in touch, I'm sure it's at a good place now, forging and blossoming a new friendship. It's one of those times where I just dread letting go of something I had believed for so long, and knowing that I have been so naive all this time. Like I'm happy watching all the myths being busted in myths busters and that's when "I love it when I'm wrong".. But yea, it's a bad feeling knowing you're stupid.



And... let's listen to the song now..

p/s: when i first listened to it, I thought the whole album was pretty crappy. Okay, I admit I put it on while I was half a sleep and I had nightmares. But.. the whole album is great if you feel it. :)

No comments: