This is my favourite new phrase, and song! :D
Wanted to put Xiao Jing Teng song, got influenced by my colleagues with Chinese songs haha.. but while bathing and after much deliberation, I decided not to be so cheena and play Chinese songs in my blog and i shall stop blogging all in Chinese! hmmmf.
It all started with the phrase of "华人应该讲华语。为什么要去唱英文歌" and I thought I should me a bit more "Chinese" and speak more Chinese, listen to more Chinese songs like I used to a long time ago.
For a week I was like this lor.
And then I realised that singing more Chinese songs doesn't make you any more "Chinese" or speaking English makes you less "Chinese". I don't know what got into me tt psycho-ed me to the whole speak Chinese sing Chinese phase in life. I like my English songs but I'm also proud being a Chinese. I speak Chinese when I need to, when I need to convey words and that English can't, especially proverbs and idioms. Speaking English doesn't mean you despise your own mother language right?!
It's a way of communication since it's international language, supposedly. Why try so hard to be different and refuse to accept similarities.
Which brings me to another thing that bugs me so much lately! I see people shopping and just commenting (i'm not eavesdropping or whatever but they just enjoy speaking loudly for everyone to listen and I can't help it since I'm just beside them) that they don't want to buy normal colours like Black, White because they are normal. And even though they don't like that colour, they just buy it because it will make them look special.
Black white may be normal colours but it doesn't make them any less special than your ORANGE/YELLOW/RED/PURPLE okay! Just buy the colour that suits, (and then again) why try so hard to be different and especially with something you dislike?!!
Some people's mind are really hard to perceive ey?
AND IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU~~~ (all because of you)
wahahaha. actually I just like the front part where he is humming the tune.
and it's so into the beat!!
and it's all because of you...
Mooncake festival almost here already! wheeee! =D
No comments:
Post a Comment