Thursday, July 17, 2008

Some times I hate my work, but other times I really like it

Ah... I'm still contemplating whether or not to send my resume in for a better job. I feel bad for leaving my current job because I super love the working hours. I can wake up at like freakin' 12nn and I will be still early for work! But that leads to different working hours with my friends and so can't really meet them up. And then my family members don't really like the idea of me working late into the night, and I just feel so bad when kiong have to stay up so late for me. I just miss going out with all of them. And just because I want to sleep in, I'm still at this job. Ok, actually the people here are not bad. I thought work was all about....stepping stones. But since this job don't really lead to anywhere up there for me, there's no need for stones and everyone's just... quite fun at work.


Ok I'm still thinking. HARD.

**********



2 weeks ago was her last day! I wasn't always this excited. This is the only photo I have of her, haha...she's a good gossip friend I tell you. I can tell her almost anything because she wouldn't tell or not that I know of. And she's really very nice. The pony tail belongs to my pretty department head who is sooo nice and so unlike typical heads. And the fridge over here is now spoilt and rotting inside and I can't put my bubble teas!!!!!!!


********************



Last week i met lichang up for a little..food hunt. And I remembered the secondary sch promise I had, 大小通吃。 To walk around Singapore and devour all the delicacies and vomiting at all the awful foods. We never did, but we're still very good friends still. And I know we still love to eat because the last time I met pauling we met over lunch too! hahaha. foooooood. love them, hate them.



So anyway, met up lichang last week and we hunted all the way to sunset way for crepes. Which opened only at 2pm.


So before that was ice creams! My favourite brownie, her favourite waffles. Even tho the destination was for the crepes, which was very disappointing, the in-between ice cream is fantastic. And the company of course. Honey macadamia with brownies, SUPERB. and her peanut butter is so nice too... I would go back there again some day when I have a car, hahah.





Just a thought, in case you're wondering why I'm so emo, it is just so sudden I feel like writing this down.

It is quite sad to know... how friendship takes years to build, and just a few days to break. Ey? It takes just a few seconds to know someone, but a life time to forget. How true.. how true.. I wish for selective memory loss sometimes.


***************

Just a little update on my piggy. She's so big now!

*************



The Choya that jer bought didn't taste the same as before. Was it a different one? This was.... so alcoholic. Nice still hahaha. Just too much alcohol. But I still like the suan mei taste.. :) I dunno when I'll be able to finish tis whole bottle... until i can eat the plum haha.




**************


Mid night movie, mac supper for two days. Then kfc, then desserts then kfc again. Is it blessed or sinful.






But I'm happy as it is. 我每天都要过的很开心! And that includes making those around me happy too. Colleagues, friends, family, kiong, and even those precious inanimate things in my life. Haha... :) :)

p/s: The most ridiculous thing I have ever encountered happCheck Spellingened this week. I was called "the laundry lady" by a Filipino. She said that laundry lady in the Philippines will look like me. I was shocked for a moment. Shocked because they didn't realise the Filipinos were all mainly working as erhm. household helpers. it's like.. how do you say it?!! you know what I mean??? I dunno whether to laugh at their comment or laugh at them.

No comments: