what a total sense of satisfaction I got. Glad. Overwhelmed. And my mind just went blank for a sec the moment I saw our teeny weeny names on that teeny weeny book. It's just....
We've graduated, or names are inside the book baby...
even though we skip classes,
hated our teachers (or rather I hated the lecturers),
hated our boring lessons (like that stupid gococo or smth lesson).
we managed to graduate.
we have graduated.
Sigh.
I guess that's a sigh of relief. :)
I know I might be a bit late for this, especially when the grad ceremony was long over. I regret a little for not attending it and celebrating it with the classmates who have been through with me for these 3 years.
But then again. I know I will never forgive myself for the rental of the robe/ gown/ orwhateveryoucallit. The expense and inconvenience for a clothing! And I'm only wearing it for less than 3 hours. And I'm not that rich to BUY it cause sp is a sucker (for money and talents) and I'm not going to waste my hard earned money for all the nonsense that sp have up its sleeves.
So anyway, I have decided today that I will be going overseas and study. Two years from now. Together with kiong. Work hard in my job and save up for my tuition fees for uni, or half my tuition fees, or better yet, maybe if I work hard enough I'll get a scholarship from my company when it expands...CHHEEERS!! I'll study my science and oh my darling can study vet/marine biology/anything! And we'll live happily ever after in our perfect life. =))))) OKOKOK?
I have been having this dilemma of whether or not to get a degree, and what course, what kinda job I'll get next time, FOR THE PAST 6 MONTHS. and to be honest, I still can't point out the exact one. I'm so interested in Microbiology right now because of my job, and I hate to say this but I think a Microbiologist sounds very cool. So I like it.
And I know I'm never going to beg down on my knees and study (cry) my way up in local u and by the end of it I'll prolly have my hair all turned white, or worse, GONE.
Not for you maybe, buy yea, I totally bow down to the education syst here. And there's no microbiology degree over here, BOOOOOO~ oh, actually, let's count how many course i get to choose from! life science, biological science, that's TWO! while.. pharmacy isn't something i can just CHOOSE and go into here right.
Lets just say, i want a peaceful way of getting my cert. And it's not like overseas cert are easy to get anyway (you still need to study hard and adapt to your new environment and still sit for the exams), but I just hate hate hate hate hate the syst here and i need a change, before it gets stuck in my head that all lecturers (Indians) can't and shouldn't teach.
So anyway, it's just a few few few few (actually alot) more days to pay day! and i can finally spend all the vouchers Jermaine gave me, FINALLY. Nicole I'm going to call you out for shopping soon! ;)
So much for saving up money for 2 years later. =X
I know, totally NOT connected.
p/s: work is starting to get so tough. I'm so afraid of making mistakes, because a life, a person's happiness, or even an entire family's livelihood might be at stake. And I can afford to be the culprit of some one's disappointment. buck up. buck up. BREATHHEEEE....
No comments:
Post a Comment