watching the charity show for the earthquake victims, (and speakin of this, i have been putting (r) infront of my msn nick because msn.com will donate 20c to the earthquake victims. http://info.msn.com.cn/caihong/rainbow.html I know, it's in chinese, i don't even read them but do help out too! :))
oh yea, watching the charity show.. it reminded me of mrs mark who once talked about how nature has its own way of taking care of herself, and so when the world is getting over populated, she has her own ways of preventing the earth from getting "too heavy". All the tsunami, infections and viruses, disasters and thus, the theory on the survival of the fittest
It's interesting listening to all the hypothesis people have, especially my dad, very very very interesting.
Maybe one day, I won't be strong.
Maybe one day, I'll break down.
And then earth would engulf me and take my life away.
Sometimes I just feel so small, like in I'm a cyborg but that's OK. I feel so small infront of everyone, and I'm shrinking, and I'm going to disappear any time. Yea, speaking from a person with mental disorders, hmm.....
Grrrrrr...... ka pok!
No comments:
Post a Comment