Thursday, May 01, 2008

love is in the air~

AH... you know the feeling just sucks when you call people out and you get rejected. :( And then you will have the sudden realisation that "Hey! They don't call me when they go out all the time, why am I calling them." And then you know that nobody likes you and nobody wants to go out with you. I mean, it's just disappointment.



so, fuck it.



And I can proudly say, I went to sit the Singapore Flyer today!!!!! Indescribable sense of happiness within me when they wanted to bring me along, hehehehe... =D Had so much fun as a family going shopping, eating, drinking coffee, walking around looking for the car. I just wanna marry in already, which is so.. bu yao lian..



but I hope they like me.


:)



And the view isn't exactly breathtaking, but just a view that you'll never really get to see in Singapore.


didn't bring my camera along so... with courtesy of singaporeflyer.com

It's really something like that, just that from the second picture, it's the nicest view already, cause behind the camera (literally), the view was horrendous.


******* ******* ******* ******* ******* ******** ****** *****



Sometimes, just don't think about the unhappiness...
I wanna be forgetful....
Can I forget about it...
Ah... ignore me, like you always do it.

No comments: