I don't know why I'm feeling so bitter lately.
maybe I just blog about some happier stuffs like nicole, instead of not saying anything. makes me happy when i'm with her. shit, am i turning lesbian. Oh, did I mention I'm meet her later, SO EXCITE, i'm so excite! (*watch borat*)
I like appreciative people.
And people who don't care,
I don't care.
Oh, and previously I wanted to blog about 放羊的星星which I have just finished watching, thus "of lies and deception". I thought it was a really nice show, and to think I hated that show when it was on air just because I think the story was plain. But the whole story turned out so interesting right from the first CD where everything revolves around lies and love stories. Awww...
And I'm waiting for 斗牛要不要 haha. I'm such a drama fanatic now. It all started after watching that Dicey business, ahhhh!!!
And I totally hate the revolving tower restaurant. The 10 course meal is soooo uber expensive! and the food sucks. The kiwi is not even riped, the glass stinks, the customer service is bad. And their famous peking duck is not even that fantasitic, if not, only passable. If I have a coffeeshop downstairs i think I can really say "It's worse than the food at my coffeeshop downstairs."
And like what I told my parents la, maybe 10 years later we'll come back.
Or not.
No comments:
Post a Comment