Friday, April 18, 2008

rants and such

Probably about 6 years ago, I got to know this girl, somewhat cute and friendly. And we became friends. I went to her house often, did projects together, played jenga together. And it really sucks knowing she'd turn out to be so ugly and horrisome to be friends with. We haven't been in contact since we graduated, don't ask me why. It was almost as if I never existed in your world, and so be it.


3 years later, you decided to be friends again?!

Maybe.


Thought it would be nice to catch up on my life, fine. But it turns out that the only purpose of my number to you is only to "check market". When you asked if my boyfriend and I are still together, maybe you just wished that we weren't, just so to prove that your relationship lasted longer than mine. Do you even know what's my boyfriend's name??


Apparantly you only wanted to see how I am doing so that you can show to me that you're living better off than me. And that even if I am studying science, I don't do as well as you.


And after you've proven your point, you disappeared.


And you reappeared once again with the same old purpose of stepping me into the mud.


What?? Salary high is money, then my salary is NOT MONEY is it???!!!


At least I am working with nice, awesome and smart people in my lab, while you're working with the same kind of people just like you are - ugly and shitty. And all the people I know are all

NICE AWESOME AND SMART.



and you're not in any of the above.


So the next time you decide to use my number to show off your little pathetic life to me again, your name won't appear on the screen of my phone.


Yep, that's it.
Shitty huh?


You know, friends are people who will be there for you when you need them, true friends are people who will still be there for you even if you don't need them to be there. Talk nonsense with you, share everything with you together.

Don't find me only when you need me, I am not a rag.

No comments: