Thursday, April 24, 2008

Untitled

It makes me happy when I see my friends happy, to see them getting what they want.. to see them happy with their lives (at least that's what I think).



What do you see yourself in another 10 years? Okay, that's too far right.
Five years?


Maybe three years time?



This is such a typical interview question. So sickening. They just want you to say what they wanna hear, how great their company is etc. Yes, and you'll say whatever nice things there is to say cause' you desperately need to.


OKAY, out of point. And no, not an interview question.
Just... a question, about life.


Say... where do you think you are in 3 years time?


By then I would be 23 or so..


Still living in the same place?


Maybe already at my 10th job (hahaha), buying all my wants, getting my license, bought a car (dream long long), travelling around, learnt diving and going all over with kiong looking at all the cute round stuffs (I just watched Horton Hears a Who hahahhaa), working hard to make ends meet, drifting away from my friends... lonely.. sad.



Or maybe I would have met with an accident and died before celebrating my 21st birthday or what.


Don't you think that life is so... unpredictable?



Yea. I am unpredictable too. I don't know when I'll get so emo again.. Maybe watching other people's happiness showed the unhappy side of me.


yea while, maybe.



One thing I enjoyed about working, is listening to 五月天's combo mania on my way to work. It just brightens the start of my day at work. But how long will it last.


Maybe not yet.
Maybe I don't hate my work, yet.

No comments: