All along, before I met kiong, before I went to SP, I thought I was a punctual person you know? Kinda silly, but during primary secondary school days when I meet my friends out I would always be quite excited and is always at least 15mins early. LOL. at least.
All until kiong started telling me that I am always late, why does he always have to wait for me. Then I realised I actually cannot manage my time well lah. =( Haha. don't know why also.. he is always waiting for me. and i am always late. I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHY.
Oh and today liting was telling me bout the video from xx's blog.. And then I suddenly remembered this. It is way funnier I think! haha.. Woot I'm coming.. Mutton goes YAY...GIRLY MANN!!!!!
Oh and hello, this is not racist okay! At least somebody is trying hard to learn some Tamil here right. "woot i'm coming.. mutton go yay!"
Agh.. loads of work left to do within the next 12 hours. Study for my quiz, SIX CHAPTERS TO GO, do up drE's assignment, hybridoma assignment, and my beauty sleep! bleahh.. Can't wait to play this game. HEHE. I just got it. seems damn cute, and i love cute games. =D It's a PC game btw, I'm not really a PSP/DSlite person. =X

Going to play Sims 2 when semester ends. SO MANY THINGS AWAITING ME and I just can't wait! I really miss the sweet times where me and kiong can do soooo soo much things whenever we want, whatever we want. I miss staying over at the freezing airport when we can't go home, miss the walks home hand in hand, miss slurping of cold drinks at starbucks, miss listening to his ipod in the during the long journey to the airport. Haiii... I just miss them!
Okay,I better do my work already.
But before that, one more video!
You know in america they always have such drive-throughs where you order from the speaker and get the food infront? :) this is the one from macdonald's!
watch, really hilarious. =D
I need a double cheeseburger and hold the lettuce
Don't be frontin' son no seeds on a bun
We be up in this drive thru
Order for two
I gots a craving for a number nine like my shoe
We need some chicken up in here
In this dizzle
For rizzle my mizzle
Extra salt on the frizzle
Dr. Pepper my brother
Another for your mother
Double double super size
And don't forget the FRIES...
okie. night!
No comments:
Post a Comment