we really have this love-hate relationship with our FYP teacher. one period of time hating him right till his bones, but sometimes thinking "he's not bad actually.. " considering the fact that he is some what really busy with his work (like all other lecturers), a lecturer almost reaching his 50s you know. all wised up and and experienced but still have to handle kids like me. how unfair his life is too huh?
Anyway, gotta dedicate my time to finish up our fyp report. Still feel that I haven't put in my 100% into the project. I need 110% to get my dream A. =) finally, feeling the excitement of it all. And I maybe kind of understand the feeling Alvin got when doing his citations.. accomplishment? :)
So, give next week then. week 9 is FULL OF OTHER REPORTS and presentations due. Looking at the picture right infront, I think I should just do my fyp and heck the rest. and week 11 is my presentation how exciting ohmy~
tata-
take care everyone.. :)
1 comment:
I HATE FYP!
Post a Comment