Friday, August 24, 2007

pissed pissed. very pissed!!

My exams are over, like finally. This long awaited holiday makes anyone who has been working so hard over the semester and studying hard for the exams really happy, me included of course lah heh heh..

I don't mind going back to school to do my FYP lah, after all it's my fyp. I really like my fyp, it's not the usual running of gel, making chemicals and genomic stuffs.

It's about aquaculture, something more interesting, something different, and the things I learn from this project can help me next time if I have fishes right? I mean, how many people actually have fishes at home and know why they die, what kind of vitamins they need what supplements they should have and is not given, how to many them grow really really big?

I dunno, I don't want to tell people I am at Biotechnology and my fyp project is on optimisation of some protocol, isolate some bacteria or whatever lah. I mean these are okay but i prefer my project.


But this really chicken macnugget teacher makes me really really mad and I am really very pissed with him. It's not like we didn't contact him, we did! handphone, office, sms. Seriously, he is like the most uncontactable person you can ever find in your entire life.

I mean, considering the fact that he has an office, he has his own handphone. It is seriously not like we never call him, wanting and hoping that he put some INTEREST in this whole thing.

We, irresponsible! I can't believe I am hearing this from him. HOW FUNNY. Giving us all the analyse the whole incident bullshit.


YA YA. They helped us feed the fishes, if we can WE WILL CREDIT THEM FOR IT, we will. Thank them for helping us feed the fishes for the past two weeks since we didn't know we have to and they still fed them knowing that it's all our fishes and we didn't feed them at all not even once. Really, I really thank them. Not their fault. They probably thought we know we're suppose to feed our fishes (which we don't) and probably mad at us when we didn't.


Us, problem lies with us, maybe? We didn't call him enough and probe and interrogate him and crack his head open. Yea, our fault, we should have.

Come on, if something needs to be done, it has to be told right? We asked, even though it may be just once, I remembered that I ASKED. I asked when can we feed the fishes, he said after quarantine, about one week.

Our project is the fish meal and replacing part of the fish meal with other stuffs. So he didn't say much about quarantine issue, so obviously one would think that quarantine means you have to starve them and then feed them so that whatever they are fed previously is defecated and then we can start feeding them our own diet and whatever happens to them is caused by our diet, right?

So for obvious reasons, quarantine means don't touch them. idiots will know that i thought.

But no, quarantine means feeding them with food everyday. Never feed? IRRESPONSIBLE. It's your fishes, the fishes are here and you didn't take care of them! It's your project, you cannot just push the blame and leave everything for them to do! The other group fed the fishes for you everyday, and then you all get to start your project first! Tell me, analyse the whole thing and tell me if this is fair!

FAIR. VERY FAIR.


Very fair of you to tell them and not us. EXTREMELY FAIR of you to scold us because of your really detailed discussion and our stupidity not to know what you mean by quarantine for one week.. It's alright that you didn't tell us we have to feed the fishes when they are quarantined, we should have hired some fortune-teller or some psychic person to help us predict the future and tell us what you want, we should have been smart enough and have telepathic ability to read your mind and do what you want without you telling us.


Really, totally fair.








And for your information, we get to start our project earlier is not because they helped us feed the fishes but because you were late in helping them get their feed. If we have depended on you to take our fish feed as well, we probably start at the same time as them, or may be even later.

And for your information again, we knew you were undependable. That's why we called the supplier ourselves and travelled all the way to Raffles Place to get them, ourselves.

Brought the unknown feed that you forgot to label, travelled all the way to Raffles Place, walked around to find the suppliers place, waited for their lunch break to finish, face their boss ridiculous comments, identified the fish feed that you forgot to label, carry all the 4 fish feed back to SP.

Cannot claim taxi fare somemore, nevermind, take train, walk more.


And what did we get in the end?
Irresponsible.

Not forgetting you actually said that we didn't show you enthusiasm and interest. BANANA YOU!


And you said we shouldn't complain since the fish feed is free, and so we didn't complain, it's our project anyway. But then again it's not like we don't have money to pay for the food. You just want it free, and you don't know what we went through to get the food. You just provided the name of the supplier, we did everything else.

We didn't even complain and here you are saying that we are bad students. :( VERY BAD!




He is like the most detestable teacher ever, not only does he blame you for something which is not quite your fault, the worst is that he doesn't even listen to your explanations! Does he even have ears, he totally shuts them out as if we are just trying to find excuses. HELLO we are defending ourselves and trying to explain things, are you even listening! Is our language hard to understand?

Your really terrible lab doesn't even make things easier for us. Taps not working, no gloves, leaking here and there. I have to clean up the flood for you, mop like mad and then it starts leaking again. Piping problem, aeration problem, I bet you didn't even know where the stuffs are kept.

The other day I had to clean up the flood for you and in the end I couldn't return the lock to the computer staffs and landed my really nice class tutor into a really bad situation. And then today after getting scolded by you, I still had to clean up your leaking pipes, flooding lab, and then I still have to borrow the mops from the cleaners. wtf you tell me.


ARGH. BANANA. there is really some communication problem we need to solve. nothing is helping, sigh. Talking to him is really exasperating, I really cannot be bothered with this man already.



I don't think this is considered one of the problems encountered during your project, right? diaoz.... -.-




p/s: I got this idea from Perfect10 that, so I am currently replacing all the words that cannot be said or would get me into trouble with BANANA. Kinda works and sounded pretty well, just like what it should mean and sound like. Therefore, words like f*** are all replaced in this entry. tada. my evolved blogging style.

No comments: