I shall read them next week. Or when jermaine's finished reading them.
Do you know how fast singaporeans can read nowadays? Just barely afternoon and I saw this girl at macdonalds already at half the book! Sigh.. Can't run fast, can't read fast, can't study fast. I ask myself what am I good at...
And in case you still don't know what I'm talking about, it is the Deathly Hallows, Harry Potter ya? Ooooo... can't wait to read it. So excited!!

--
Went to watch Transformers today. Yes, it was really a good show like everyone said. Even after sooo many days, i finally watched it. And the theatres were packed till the first row okay! that's how good the show is.
Watching the show, I really felt I was young and small. Like tiny tiny small, still watching infront of a really big tv. It really feels good being able to go back to the good old days, giving my full attention to the tv.
hahas. Seriously, I almost wanted to shout out when the Bumblebee won. Like, WooOOOOo! yea man! Yeah.. but the theatre was really quiet and nobody was really talking. Hahs.
Harry Potter last tuesday, midnight show =D Yes, harry potter frenzy once again.. UH! GIVE ME MORE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, have you watched the commercials for Even Almighty and Rush Hour 3? They are so funny! i'm going to watch them. =D
***
We finally got a start on our final year proj. We got our fish food, though not really enough, and our fishes will be coming in next week. Hopefully, 500g would be enough.... =X Hopefully.
***
Oh, today marks the one and a half year we've been together. I kept having a hunch we'll leave each other one day. This sounds so ever stupid whenever I was with him and we were so happy with each other. And when I'm alone, I really felt this way. Like, I don't really what matters anymore.
:(
Anyway, what is important is knowing what I have and cherish them, I guess.. At least for now :)
You know, I used to receive smses from friends, and one of them reads:
Friends are like stars, precious and hard to come by. And even if you can't see them, they are always there.
May be even falling stars? They come and go. They slip away, before you even know it. How many stars can one actually hold, stars that will always be there.
Happy one and a half years baby. They were really happy days. =D
More to come! :)
*****
I think I'm going to call my dog BBQ next time. like baby-Q sound alike, BB-Q. you know? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment