Thursday, June 14, 2007

surprise! my 200th post.

I just finished my bioinfo assignment. I can't believe I dragged it till now, it is and e learning assignment! haha.

Now that I've finished it, I'm sooo glad. But I still have my GEMS, oc and fyp to do. and not forgetting the reports and datasheets to be done.

:(


AHH CHOOOOOOOOOO.
sneezing so badly now. boo hoo.
sleep soon ba.

Anyway, I'm going to the Zoo next sunday! :) jermaine's company having family day at the zoo so gave her 4 tickets. =) So me and kiong will be going, together with jermaine and her bf. =D

So fun! like a mini family outing, hehe.

Even though that means he can't start work at underwater world yet. :( he's making so many sacrifices for me that i duno what i should do anymore :(
sigh..
alright, good night. =)

No comments: