Monday, June 11, 2007

How I wish I am at Redang now. Really, I was kind of looking forward and then, it didn't happen. Oh wells. I just cannot describe the disappointment, but then actually now I can spend more time with Kiong already. (: so it's quite alright.

And.. This month is our 1 year and 5 months together? I don't know la. 1y5m sounds very short and SHORT (I really hate this word, seriously), but seems like very long already. I'm just surprised how he just blend into my life and then suddenly it became our life, instead of just mine alone.


Hmm..I just wanna say that through the sweet and bitter times over the past few monthssss, I've really learnt quite a lot and even though I don't know what will happen in the future and how long we will stay together, I hope it is nothing less than forever. =X yes, the bitter times sucks like shit and whatever. Let's hope it's all sweet sweet chocolate yea? (:


Until we have our own home, and stocking up Magnums, ice creams and chocolates in our fridge, cupboards filled with chips, snacks and canned food, lots of Maggee mee and cheesy fish fillet, we stick to our lovey small cosy room, snuggle up with pillows all over, watching our anime and movies okay? (:


And, I better sleep soon. 2 weeks of break and I need to go back school tmr for FYP, Tues to do my plant prac and wed for lessons.

:(

quite sad huh?


ta ta-

No comments: