Monday, June 04, 2007

Ahh... (:




p/s: my practical teacher decided to cancel the prac tmr due to his poor health. Which means to say I only need to go for that 1-hr lesson of which I already decided to give the lecturer 1 for the student feedback. Yes, tomorrow is a day off for me, again.



p/p/s: I know it's kinda inappropriate to say this now, or any how it IS kinda gross. But.. while. You know another reason why I love turning capsules is because I need the containers (capsule-ball) to catch those beetles that always fly into my room. They look totally gross and eerie looking, totally functionless to the society or environment in my view. I detest them and I just hope they never existed. Occasionally when I caught them I release them out of my window, but since I have so much capsules now, I catch and throw them away.


And just within 5 minutes, I used up 4 of my capsules alrd. And just in case u want to know, insects come in different sizes.

Damn. It's the fifth one now!


GRRrrr... disgusting creatures.

No comments: