Thursday, May 17, 2007

messed up life

It is just a quiz, why is everyone so worked up about it. I didn't even attend the first two sessions, and I wonder why am I not worried.

In fact, I am.
But compared to them, my worries are so puny.


Life is so messed up now. Small little things accumulate to give me such a big pain in the ass. Everyone seem to be asking the same question lately: What lies ahead?

For sure I know, I want to do well for my FYP and find a job after my poly. Maybe it's jealousy or what, but I really look down on people who are already able to work but still takes "pocket-money" and depend on their parents on their well-being and daily necessities.


They really think their parents owe them is it?

Sounds like me, no?


For sure if I actually work, be it part-time or full-time, at this age I feel that I shouldn't take any money from my parents anymore since I have my own income, however small.


I think I'd be very happy if my children are able to support themselves. It actually shows that you've brought them up well into the society, into reality right? And not one who have no basic survival skills and if you die, they die with you, literally.

I want to be independent. spend my own money. buy my own car. pay my own bills. shop with my own money. 18 years from them is really enough, I think I owe them much much more.


I have a new goal!
A short one, but meaningful.
Independence before 20.


If I had written this last year, I wouldn't be so lazy now and be still sitting here and sloth around, cuz independence at 18 sound way better than 20.

Jobs jobs!
I'll start looking for part-time jobs soon.
(:


You know why indepence sound so nice?
cause you really don't have to account for any thing you do.

Sweet.

No comments: