you know the word neglect?
you once loved her so much, hope to spend every single minute single second with her, wish you can spend all your life with her.
days went by.
weeks.
months.
things get dull.
you got bored,
and what other reasons can you think of?
you took it for granted.
and you neglect.
and you stopped loving her.
where is she now when you need her?
and you can't seem to know answer.
---
i once loved playing the guitar.
perhaps it was wanted to learn since young.
or maybe the class chalet i had in yr one, and i heard how beautiful the guitar was singing to us.
so cheery, so full of emotion.
i wouldn't say i have no passion for music,
i love it so much.
why did i neglect my piano,
why did i neglect my guitar?
is this what i am?
a 3-minute person.
neglecting everything, and everyone.
no.
i really remember them.
all and every single one who made a difference in my life.
but i no longer put them in my mind every single second now..
that's the difference.
-why does everyone neglect?-
:(
----
Anyway, this is such a great song.
sent to me by a great friend. =D
this song is a great motivation for me to pick up the guitar man.
love the chords =)
simply GREAT-
Well I was there on the day
They sold the cause for the queen,
And when the lights all went out
We watched our lives on the screen.
I hate the ending myself,
But it started with an alright scene.
It was the roar of the crowd
That gave me heartache to sing.
It was a lie when they smiled
And said, "you won't feel a thing"
And as we ran from the cops
We laughed so hard it would sting
Yeah, yeah, oh
Pre-Chorus
If I'm so wrong (so wrong, so wrong)
How can you listen all night long? (Night long, night long)
Now will it matter after I'm gone?
Because you never learn a goddamned thing.
Chorus
You're just a sad song with nothing to say
About a life long wait for a hospital stay
And if you think that I'm wrong,
This never meant nothing to ya
Verse
I spent my high school career
Spit on and shoved to agree
So I could watch all my heroes
Sell a car on tv
Bring out the old guillotine
We'll show 'em what we all mean.
Yeah, yeah, oh
So go, go away, just go, run away.
But where did you run to? And where did you hide?
Go find another way, price you pay
Woah, Woah, Woah, Woah, Woah, Woah
No comments:
Post a Comment