one of the reason why I hate 2006 is because..
it ended off with me having only 70cents in my wallet.
Boohoo.
I still have yet to pay my 2months insurance.
And school is starting soon..
OH oh...
3rd January 2007
Today I was woken up by my phone; sms. How can a message tone wake any up!? I'm baffled too. Maybe I should consider to turn off my phone the next time i sleep.
I've got so many things to do before school starts, with 5 quizzes awaiting me. Yikes. I've finally finished my formal report which has been long overdue, and I still have my Gems assignment, Risk Assessment and the Metbio pathways to do.
And of course, the five quizzes to study for. AHHH! i hate my life~
I can't wait for Chinese New Year to come, cause' I have been very hungry recently. Heh heh.
Chinese New Year is a time when everyone is forced to be a glutton and eat all the goodies as much as you can and no one would actually forbid you from enjoying during festive season, right? :)
I miss BBQ pork so much. When I finally have a home and family of my own, I would surely buy this delicacy every other day. HAHAHA. or maybe i just buy alot alot alot and get myself totally disgusted by BBQ pork already, and rest for a half a year before i buy again.
How wonderful life is when you're in control. Like when you finally become the head-of-the-family, or wife of it(hehe), you can decide what you want to buy, what to have at home, where to put stuffs, having Cable Vision or not, whether food is allowed outside kitchen or in the room, no one to limit how long your computer time is, how long you bathe, how often you clean up your house!, going out whenever you like without having to inform your parents anymore.
so nice! :)
and most importantly, have all the junk food you want in your house! Wahahaha.
Despite all the work, I'm going swimming with kiong tomorrow. I hope it won't be cancelled last minute, due to rain, one of us being sick, or what so ever:) I really like soaking and actually being in the pool (but not the urine and phlegm in it, EWWW).
Alright. It has been so formal right? You know.. 心血来潮. is it these words? Heh heh.
No comments:
Post a Comment