Saturday, December 30, 2006

Tips on making the world's most horrible spaghetti

what horrible.
what horrible?
is it horrible?
i can't cook ah?
=X

haha.
i love spaghetti.
=D

Made it for dear dear today.

HE IS KING TODAY LOR.
ask me sit, i must sit.
go left, must go left.

but okay la.
today only
ONLY TODAY.

heh heh hehh...


It was rather rushed into la.
He is a very busy person. hahaha
So I bought the groceries while he went to register for his driving licence.
WOOoooO!

fast and furious.
-
-


The Spaghetti :) Actually it's linguine lah. u know, the flat flat one? I think this brand is very lousy lor, always stick together. I tried my best! :X


And the sauce... :) Just nice for the large spag serving. Look like tomato soup, hor? =X


And the hmm. dessert? haha. Hot dessert. It's suppose to be creamy cheese spaghetti, but i couldn't get the sauce. So I bought tomato sauce instead, and creamy potato as soup lor. Just add mushroom and meat. :)


And it's served! Hehe. DOn't think so easy hor. 40 mins? Ok la, simple. =X


Infront of TV!!



I think it's not very nice. I can't finish :(
empty plate-> baby's.
hahaa..

okae.
that's all.
:)

-
-




I am so tired.
yawwns.

Happy birthday, once again, baby!
;)

No comments: